The Company, as a data controller, on the basis of the legal provisions in force concerning the processing of personal data - with special regard to the CXII. (hereinafter: Infotv.) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter: GDPR) - informs the visitors of the website (hereinafter: the data subject) about the data processing performed by it. The data controller is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers and partners. The data controller shall treat the personal data confidentially and shall take all security, technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data. Please read this privacy statement carefully.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this privacy statement or the handling of your personal data, please contact us.
Data controller data
Data controller: IKON Gasztronómia Kft. Headquarters: 4031 Debrecen, Szotyori utca 82. tax number: 23590461-2-09 Phone: +36 30 299 0374 , email: email@example.com The organization does not employ a data protection officer:
Scope of the prospectus
This prospectus applies to data processing arising in connection with the use of the services provided by the data controller.
The terms used in the Data Management Information are defined in the GDPR and Info tv. shall be interpreted in accordance with the definitions set out in its interpretative provisions.
- personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); identifies a natural person who, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as name, number, location, online identifier or one or more factors relating to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person identified;
- consent: a voluntary, specific and well-informed and clear statement of the data subject's intention to indicate his or her consent to the processing of personal data concerning him or her by means of a statement or an act unequivocally expressing confirmation;
- controller: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of the processing are determined by Union or Member State law, the controller or the specific criteria for the designation of the controller may also be determined by Union or Member State law;
- data management: any operation or set of operations on personal data or files, whether automated or non-automated, such as collection, recording, systematisation, sorting, storage, transformation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, communication, transmission or other means by making available,
coordination or interconnection, restriction, deletion or destruction;
- data processor: any natural or legal person, public authority, agency or any other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller;
- data protection incident: a breach of security resulting in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or unauthorized access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise handled;
The controller shall take into account the principles listed in Article 5 of the GDPR when processing personal data.
The data controller shall take all security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access. For electronically stored data, the data controller uses encryption to store paper-based documents in a lockable cabinet. Natural persons with access to personal data may only process personal data in accordance with the instructions of the data controller. The personal data processed are only accessible to those persons whose knowledge is essential for the performance of their duties.
The purpose of cookies is to improve the user experience of the websites, to provide a personalized service, and to measure the traffic data of the website. A cookie is a small file containing a string that a server sends to a user's computer when they visit a website. Cookies usually do not contain personal information and cannot be used to identify the user.
Anonymous Google Analytics To disable cookies, you can install an add-on (Google Analytics plug-in) in your browser that prevents the web site from sending user information to Google Analytics.
We can differentiate cookies by validity period. There are cookies that only live until the browser is closed or the task is completed. Some cookies are stored on the user's computer beyond the work session. These can be deleted by the visitor at any time.
We may use the following cookies on our website:
- Temporary cookies that remain on your device until you leave the website.
- Persistent cookies, which, depending on the settings of your web browser, remain on your device for a longer period of time or until you delete them.
- Third-party cookies placed by your third-party browser (eg Google Analytics). These are placed in your browser if the website you are visiting uses services provided by a third party.
- Essential, session-id cookies
Essential cookies are necessary for the use of the website and the operation of its functions. Disabling them will make the website or parts of it inaccessible or unavailable at all.
- Analytical or performance monitoring cookies
Performance cookies provide information to help us understand how the user uses the website. Data about visitors is stored aggregated and anonymously. Google Analytics (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043) has been embedded in the site. Analytics also applies to conversion tracking.
- Functional cookies
The purpose of these cookies is to improve the user experience. These ensure that the website remembers the user's login details and chosen language. The information they collect may contain personally identifiable information that the user has shared.
- Targeted or advertising cookies
Advertising cookies collect detailed information about a user's browsing habits and send information to other websites so that they can provide personalized advertising to the user. These require the user's consent.
If the data subject has a complaint about the data processing, we recommend that you do so with the data controller first. The data controller will investigate and respond to the complaint within 30 days.
If the data subject maintains his or her complaint regarding the data controller's infringed data processing, he or she has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority (NAIH). Headquarters: 1024 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet avenue 22 / C. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +3613911400 "> + 36-1-3911400 , www.naih.hu
The data subject may, at his or her choice, also pursue his or her claim in court. The action may also be brought before the court of the place of residence or stay of the person concerned. The trial falls within the jurisdiction of the tribunal, which is duty-free and the court acts out of turn.
The data controller reserves the right to unilaterally amend this prospectus at any time by informing the data subjects at the same time. The information is provided by publishing it on the website or, depending on the nature of the change, by notifying the parties concerned by direct email. If the details of the data management also change due to the amendment of the data management information, the data controller shall separately request the consent of the data subjects.
The data controller does not create profiles during the processing of personal data.
The privacy policies that apply to the data controller's data management are constantly available on our website.
In matters not specified in these regulations, the GDPR and, in the cases permitted by it, the Infotv. rules apply.